Setting email di MT4

http://100k2.blogspot.com/2010/04/today-done-mt4-e-mail-setup.html


Today done mt4 e-mail setup

Previously, I thought setup the e-mail setting in mt4 is hard. Well, actually it is very easy. I completed it in less than 3 minutes.

From the forum posts I found using Google search, I found out most of the problems people faced are trying to figure out the correct e-mail setting. Some complained they can't set using gmail ( I read some commented that gmail can't be set to be used in mt4). 

As a result, I use my own e-mail where I created using my domain hosting ( http://www.100k2.com/ ). I can create limitless e-mail accounts due to I chose the HostGator package which allows no-limit traffic,disk space,subdomain,domain,e-mail etc.

Here is the mt4 e-mail setup snapshot  



Update: Somebody didn't understand the picture very well, explain a bit here

Please put in following format

From : xxx , yourname@100k2.com
To : xxx , your-personal-mail

the xxx you can put any you like

Remember the format. The yourname@100k2.com pls replace with the email I gave you

After you finished the setting, click the test button. It will try send an e-mail to your e-mail.



Hope this does help you. If you need e-mail account, you can contact me at support@100k2.com with subject "I need an e-mail account from 100k2 for mt4 usage". I will contact you to give you the e-mail account setup under yourname@100k2.com. This is to appreciate you for visiting my blog.

Due to increasing demand, some who never visit my blog heard from friends and directly send me e-mail to request a new e-mail account to be used on mt4. This is not fair to me. As such, I will only give the e-mail account to those who subscribe to my blog. Those who have already got their e-mail account from me can continue use it. This only apply to new e-mail account.

You can  subsribe at the Subscribe to my blog at right column there




P.S: I have just finished wrote a simple EA to send e-mail to myself every 30 minutes ( can be configured xx minutes) to inform me on my account balance, equity,free margin,etc.  Will test it on demo account 1st, then on my live account. If works, I might share it here.  

Already tested can work, You need put the EA into a chart with time frame larger than or equal xx minutes you set on the EA.


eg : If you set received e-mail every 120 minutes, then you shall put the EA in H4 or D1 chart.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

You can download the EA_Email from here http://public.100k2.com/download/EA_E-mail.mq4